Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wow..is it Saturday already..

Hmm..touch of sarcasm there as it's been a looong week.

I am so excited that Ottawa is in the semi-finals for the Stanley Cup. Don't tell my daughter Lyndsay as she is the biggest Buffalo fan ever and trust me, she would be cranky with me if she knew I was tooting Ottawa's horn!!!! I did get a chance to play this evening while waiting for the Ottawa game to start.

The first card is based on a sketch from Beate. She has one of the most amazing blogs. I have admired her work for a long time.


The second card is based on a sketch from Julee Tilmanagain an awesome blog to follow. I sometimes wonder where all the creativity comes from. I am just so glad these ladies choose to share their talents with us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat, both of your cards are wonderful! Thanks for playing and for your kind words! :)
Happy Mother's Day weekend! Hugs and smiles

Barbara said...

Both of these turned out really nice Pat.

Sorry for your long week.

Selena said...

These are adorable Pat....I'll have to share the Sens card with Daren, he too is a huge Sens fan, I'm not a hockey fan myself, but maybe if I lift this for him, he won't mind my spending too much time scrappin'!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such lovely cards. I love the stripey papers you used.