Monday, January 7, 2008

Hello,Hello...

anyone out there. WOW... it's been awhile. Hmm.. our oldest daughter could tell you as she's been sending me weekly reminders to get my butt in gear and start posting again.

Well, I would have to say we are officially settled into our new home!! We got to host Christmas Eve here and it truly felt like home with our family and friends here. My studio ( do you like that word Lisa?) is at about 98% and will probably never get beyond that.

I haven't made a card in so long I'm not so sure I remember how!!!! Yes, that means I gave out store bought cards this year, although I did include a family newsletter to let everyone know what was happening in our busy lives.

This included the news that our oldest daughter Jocelyn is marrying her sweetheart Mike on Oct 11th, 2008. Yep, that's in 9 months but Joc is so well orgainzed, so I have no worries.

I did get a new cool tool for Christmas from Paul, I have hooked it up and tried a couple of cuts with it.

It is a digital cutting machine that uses the fonts and dingbats from your computer to diecut letters etc. from 1/4 to 9 inches. I am looking forward to playing with it more and possibly even getting some more scrapbook pages done!!

Well, hopefully I can get back into the groove and start posting more often.

Have a happy Monday

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, I checked your blog this morning when I got to work to see if MAYBE, just MAYBE, you had posted something. And this might be the happiest day of my life (aside from the upcoming wedding day haha). Thanks for finally getting around to it, Mom-of-the-Bride!
Love ya! xo's

Anonymous said...

Yes I am happy to see this as well, I even emailed to see if Pat was allright hadn't heard or seen anything for soooo long. Glad you are back in the network. I know life gets busy--it has been for me as well but we have to have fun time as well.
Congratulations to Jocelyn as well. an exciting time.
talk soon and will keep looking here shirley

Lisa said...

Well, well, well...look what the cat dragged in!!!!!! I am SO glad to see you back, I've missed you terribly and I keep meaning to call you back from Christmas, but you know how it is!! I still love ya though!! Pat, you cannot use the words Store Bought Card and Studio in the same post!!!!!!! I am shocked! I would love to see your studio sometime, we need to play together!! I am still trying to get you and Sarah and Debbie all coordinated so we can go out. We are in need of a little socializing, don't you think!! Oh yeah, your new toy looks cool, can't wait to see all the neat things you make with it. Congrats to Jocelyn on her upcoming wedding day, you must be so excited. Soon you'll be a grammy, hahaha!!!

Miss ya, love ya, talk to you soon Mrs. Hines!!!

Lisa

Barbara said...

Well Lisa stole my line so I can't use it but I am glad to see you are back. I thought maybe one of those lobsters ate you. Congrats on the soon to have son in law. Hope to see your work again soon.

pianojan said...

Glad to see you're back on line. At least you have a good excuse for not making cards lately. Hope to see you soon. Please let your PALS_NS know your new contact info.
Janice

Darlene D said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's great to see another Nova Scotia scrapper blogger. I will add you to my favorites.

Unknown said...

Glad to here all is well with you Pat, and that you had a lovely x-mas in your new home!!!! I've missed your posts and creations, so good to see you back!

Congrats to Jocelyn!!!

Unknown said...

This is Selena!!!

Anonymous said...

Well Pat,
Kahmei had one of those in Moncton & it rocked!!!! You will have fun with it for sure. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new home... have you had a visit to my blog yet???

Whitlowwxwp said...

Well Pat, Kahmei had one of those in Moncton & it rocked!!!! You will have fun with it for sure. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new home... have you had a visit to my blog yet???